erm ... was bored so i re-read emails ~
first one is about facts :
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could
read it everyday. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1 . There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3 . The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to
be just like you.
4 . A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't
like you.
5 . Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6 . You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another
look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude
remarks.
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and
salt, and call me over!
Good friends are like stars........You don't always see them, but you
know they are always there.
'Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though
Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway'
I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm
here than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
-Remember I DONT do funerals!!!!
erm actually im mixed up .. lawl which is 2nd ? ><
They say it takes a minute to find a special person,
an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them,
but then an entire life to forget them.
Distance and time may separate us
but friendship and memories won't.
Just thinking of you today.
May your troubles be less, your blessings more, and nothing but happiness come through your door
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.
oh . this is one .. =X
What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.
I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this and take comfort in knowing some body out there cares about you and always will.
one more ? ==
I'll Always Be There
In times of trouble,
In times of need,
If you are feeling SAD,
You can count on me.
I will give you a wink,
Until you smile,
give you a hug,
And stand by your side.
I'l l be there for you till the end,
I'll always and forever, be your friend!
about -
The Greatest Man in History
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet
He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
I feel honored to serve such a Leader who loves us!
err ... one more
Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words.
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.
Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
i forgot its title ==
ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
FOUR. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
FIVE. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
THIRTEEN! . When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
TWENTY- ONE. Spend some time alone.
about friends ?
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly .'
There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is mystery.
Today is a gift.
this is a poem :
Around the corner I have a friend,
In this great city that has no end,
Yet the days go by and weeks rush on,
And before I know it, a year is gone.
And I never see my old friends face,
For life is a swift and terrible race,
He knows I like him just as well,
As in the days when I rang his bell.
And he rang mine but we were younger then,
And now we are busy, tired men.
Tired of playing a foolish game,
Tired of trying to make a name.
'Tomorrow' I say! 'I will call on Jim
Just to show that I'm thinking of him.'
But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes,
And distance between us grows and grows.
Around the corner, yet miles away,
'Here's a telegram sir,' 'Jim died today.'
And that's what we get and deserve in the end.
Around the corner, a vanished friend.
Remember to always say what you mean.
If you love someone, tell them.
Don't be afraid to express yourself.
Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.
Because when you decide that it is the right time it might
be too late.
Seize the day. Never have regrets.
And most importantly, stay close to your friends
and family, for they have helped
make you the person that you are today.
SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
another one ~
If I gave you
Only 5 minutes
To tell me every single
Person that you love
As a friend
Would I be mentioned?
Am I important to you??
What if you died tomorrow
And never got to be with
The person you love.
What if I died tomorrow
Would you remember me?
What if we got into a fight
Would we ever be friends again?
Think about all the questions.
You would ask your friends
If you died tomorrow....
Would They Care??
I would, you're my friends
something again :
Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast.
It is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
But rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trust,
Always hopes, always perserveres.
12 facts about something .. i seriously forgot ><
TWELVE:When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up,you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.
ELEVEN:You walk really slow when you're with them.
TEN:You feel shy whenever they're around.
NINE:You smile when you hear their voice.
EIGHT:When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you,you just see him/her.
SIX:They're all you think about.
FIVE:You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.
FOUR:You would do anything for them, just to see them.
THREE:While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.
TWO:You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number seven was missing.
ONE:You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.
lawl ... that's all .. i tink oO
anyways .. it is 1 am ! YAY !
No comments:
Post a Comment