Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yes...

There was unfortunate news today...

Mr Roslan, our beloved English teacher, has passed away peacefully after fighting with the evil sickness for a couple of months.

It is both fortunate and unfortunate.

Fortunate because he can stop suffering from the torture and pain.

Unfortunate because such a good teacher just left us suddenly.

We know we used to do really evil things to disturb him...

It's too late to regret.

I didn't even get to see him for the last time.

I hadn't seen him since he left us when we were p6 last year.

Why..?

Let's all wish Mr Roslan rest in peace.

We love you.

We all really do.

Thank you for everything.

I know it's too late to say anything now...

Thank you for all the laughter and fun.

We missed you and will miss you.

Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment