Sunday, May 25, 2008



Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I don't want to update cans? D:

I must try to write type in proper English to improve my writing skills. :D

Hmm.

Nothing much to say.

When we were in primary school,

we used to say YAY! ITS HOLIDAY! WOOHOO!

but now?

AHHHHHHHHHHH. HOLIDAY LIAO. AHHHH. SO MUCH HOMEWORK.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Exactly what i'm feeling now.

and the worst thing is

I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING THEM.

I will have to force myself into thinking i would be able to finish them soon.

x_x

Nothing to write.

Really.

Hmm.

Three things I learnt today:

Lesson one
Always treasure your loved ones, don't wait till they're gone, then regret every single mistake you had done.

Lesson two
Be more open, don't bear grudges, let go. You only have a lifetime to enjoy.

Lesson three
Animals have feelings too, they just don't have the ability to question. Respect their existence.

yea.

that should sum up everything.

happy holidays :D


letting go


REPLIES OF TAGS ♥

`` Iris (:`: hello :D will link you.

jojox3: of course i remember you. my memory don't suck so much x_x will link you :D

waVe: yea.. like almost half a year le. hope to see you soon too :D will link you :D

shawn: as i said, DON'T PESTER ME TO UPDATE. x_x hahas xD

yuri aka lishan: hahs. miss you too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment