RAWR.
twssg actually have a nicer ending D:
anyways, i went to find translation for the song:
Approval or Forgive Me
it has really meaningful lyrics.
it describes the whole show so well. hahas.
today, sis is going to watch the last epi x_x
i hate the ending D:
no happily ever after de.
bleahs.
anyways.
here's the lyrics:
SIS! YOU CAN SING IT NOW! lol
Even if I can’t say anything
Ah-mu mal-do mot hae-do
It doesn’t matter to me
Ah-mu-rhut gi ahn-a-yo
As long as I can see you
Geu-dae bol soo-man it-da-myun
Even If I cannot have you
Gah-jil soo-ga uhp-suh-do
Or touch you
Man-jil soo-ga uph-suh-do
I should sweep away my heart once
Shi-Rhin ga-seum han-bun sser-ruh-nae-ri-go
And withstand it
Cham-a-nae-jow
Where you are, if you are well
Uh-di-ae it-neun-gi jal-it-neun-ji
I worry about your days
Geu-dae ha-ru-ga guk-jung-ee-jow
On the suffering night swallowing the moonlight
Dal-bhit Muh-geum-eun ae ta-neun bam-ae-neun
Thoughts of you keep me from sleep
Geu sang-ghak-ae jahm mot deul-jow
The day we are born again
Ddo da-shi tae-uh-na-neun geu nal-en
May the heavens approve
Ha-neul-ee huh-rak-ha-gil ba-rae-yo
Our love which could not be realized…
Oo-ri-eh ee-ruh-jil soo uph-uht-dun sa-rang-eul
Even if I cannot be next to you
Geu-dae ghut-eh uph-suh-do
I am always behind you
Geu-dae deu-eh it-suh-yo
As a lonely shadow
Weh-run-un geu-rim-ja dhe-ah
You shouldn’t look back
Dol-ah-bo-go ship-uh-do
Even if you want to
Dol-ah-bo-myun ahn-dhae-yo
You must avoid me who could not
Han bbum hang-bok-ma-ju jul soo uph-neun nal
Give you happiness even for a little while
Pi-ha-seh-yo
One step, two step
Hab guh-reum do guh-reum na-bo-da duh
Walk a bit more hurriedly than me
Jo-geum suh-dui-ruh gui-uh-ga-yo
So my two hands and also my two feet
Na-ye do sohn-ee dao na-ye do bai-ee
Will not block your way.
Geu-dae gil-eul mak-ji ahn-geh
The day we are born again
Ddo da-shi tae-uh-na-neun geu nal-en
May the heavens approve
Ha-neul-ee huh-rak-ha-gil ba-rae-yo
Our love which could not be realized…
Oo-ri-eh ee-ruh-jil soo uph-uht-dun sa-rang-eul
Dear heaven, cover up my love
Ha-neul-ah nae sa-rang-eul ga-ruh-jho
Dear wind, blow away my pain.
Ba-rahm-ah nae ah-pheum-eul nal-reh-jho
Please don’t let my tears be known to him/her
Geu-dae-ga nae noon-mul eul mo-reu-geh bu-tak-hae
okays :D
byes.
No comments:
Post a Comment