REPLIES OF TAGS
simin =DD: hey! :D i'll be happy lah :D love you lots too xD i hope so too. x33
PEiPEi loves U: lol. okays. will do it :D
waVe: kays will do it. enjoy your holidays too :D
stephanie: okays :D
wenxin: i got link lah. spamming nevermind de lah :D
James: kays kor. will do it.
QUIZZES
stephanie, waverlyn & peipei's quiz.
RULES:
a. the blogger who have been tagged to start with 10 random facts about themselves.
b. by the end of this quiz, you have to choose 10 people and tag them about this quiz.
#1. I'm going to disobey rule b, cause I don't sabotage people :D
#2. I can't believe i'm doing this. x_x
#3. Hatred is not in my dictionary :D
#4. I am NOT random.
#5. I am lost for words..?
#6. I like every single living thing that existed on earth for a purpose :D
#7. Maybe I AM random?
#8. I don't get pissed off so easily.
#9. Then again, maybe I do.
#10. I have just obeyed rule a :D
hahas. that is totally random. as i said.
i'm disobeying rule b :D
nothing to post about.
just that i still have a million and one things i've yet to done.
so frustrating.
x_x
i shall go now :D
ta's.
No comments:
Post a Comment