Sunday, June 1, 2008

slacking this few days x_x

homeworking starts tomorrow, period!

has been reading/watching tv/playing.

came across this conversation,

which i think is quite.. sweet? (hahs)

its about a boy who just moved in from Newfoundland, talking to his classmate.

the boy hesitated when the classmate offered to show him around her aunt's house (which is currently her house).


I laughed. "It's okay; Aunt George isn't home. If she were, she'd probably offer you a few grand to take me on a date. She doesn't think it's normal for a seventeen-year-old girl not to have a boyfriend. But trust me, I have enough troubles with one."

"Good," Ethan grinned. "Because I already have a girlfriend."

That took me aback. "You work fast."

He laughed, then shook his head. "My girlfriend's back East, in Newfoundland."

"Must be hard, being so far away," I mused.

"She's right here," Ethan said, pointing to his shirtfront.

"She's in your pocket?"

"She's in my heart."

"How romantic," I grinned.

"Shut up," Ethan laughed.


anyways.

i'm off to dreaming again :D

ta's.

No comments:

Post a Comment