Today is the first post-EYA day,
yet it was so so so very tiring x_x
Morning,
I had to lug my super super heavy (it really is alot heavier than my old one) instru to school.
At 5.45am in the morning.
Can you imagine?! D:
If I had indiv-ed like more than 3 times I would have thought it was worth it,
but ... I only indiv-ed once.
My mum was like going to kill me cause I was so stupid to bring it home.
When I reached school, I had to carry it everywhere I went.
Everyone was like, "Ooh, what's inside that big case?"
They were all surprised I'm in band o_o
In the end, I had to run off with the track capts, and I left my instru with the rest.
I was so so so worried that they wouldn't help me lug it into the KS Chee to take care cause I didn't expect to be gone so long.
But they did, and I'm so glad I have such great friends :D
Being track capt can kill.
Seriously.
Was very very confused in the beginning
No other 2010 Track Capts were there except me so I was the only new one.
Bleah. Joeline and Sulynn, you slackers!
Had to lead the secones for jogging.
I'm so glad that I got to work with this really nice Track Capt in the end.
But I was kinda extra, hahas.
Long jumps.
The secones looked so pro, I want to try someday :D
Had to stand for quite long.
Almost 3 hours?
My legs are aching very badly.
It's very annoying D:
After house prac, Vivian, Minyi and I went out to lunch with our secones.
It was raining rather heavily when we left school.
And we had to share 3 umbrellas amongst 7 of us. ><
I shared with Perina, Vivian with Minyi and the 3 really hyper and crazy secones (Rachel, Yen Jean, Yi An) shared one.
They were giggling all the way and afterwards they even admitted being crazy and that Perina was the only sane one.
It was a nice experience (:
But the secones were really unresponsive at first.
Then when they knew their directs were reaching far east, they became super hyper.
Yen Jean, you have to do some form of forfeit soon!
Anyway, I think we kind of failed trying to talk about major band events and activities to them.
Hahas, but hopefully, they sort of understood what we said.
Afterwards, band.
I'm kind of grateful that there wasn't SC prac, cause if there was, I would probably die.
My stamina is like dying and my tuning sucks.
& my fingerings are crazy.
My fingers refuse to listen to me.
I used to be able to play 4 bars of Perseus (bars 108/138) without stopping the notes short to breathe.
Now I have to breathe every single bar x_x (Okay, exaggerated, but still...)
I really have to go for regular jogs starting from this Sunday.
Bleah.
My legs only started aching when it was sectionals.
If I'm not wrong, I stood for a total of 5 hours (or 6) today without sitting down in between at all, and part of it, I was carrying my instru as well.
Oh right, my right hand is hurting too.
Cause of carrying my instru.
Wow, my fingers hurt slightly as well.
Pressed the keys too hard?
Omg, I can't do bar 61 of Perseus D:
Well anyway, today was just simply exhausting and I think I can sleep in 3 minutes once I lie on my bed.
Tomorrow would be even more tiring o_o
MARCHING, ZOMG, HELP, I CANNOT REMEMBER.
I love band, and house, despite all this complains, okay!
Hahas (:
One of the longest post in a long time :D
No comments:
Post a Comment