Monday, October 12, 2009



You light up my life.

Mid-Autumn was fun (:
It was the first time in a long time the 5 of us got together.
And talk about stuff that we'd only dare to talk about within ourselves. Hahas.

TOMORROW! :D
Is the day when we would all scream like crazy. Hahas.
Hope Math would be okay. I have to get 4.0 ><
But the school is cruel and chooses tmr for the RS talk.
But anyhow, it's a good way to waste time before eating lunch.
I'm finally going to meet up and have a really good chat with batchies :D
Can't wait to see them. Yay.
Hmm, I wonder if my Jap paper would be okay ><
Can't wait to watch 10 Promises To My Dog too. (:

Wednesday!
BAND BAND BAND BAND FINALLY.
But before that is house prac.
Wonder how it'll go, since it's the first time I'll be at house prac as a house commer.
Heard that I'l have to shout quite alot.
To instruct the people who came for trials/training for Sports Fest o_o
Or sth. Not really sure what we'll be doing D:
And after house prac, before band, Vivian and I are going out for lunch with the secones!
Hahas. It'll be nice to have a chat with them (:
Usually it's hard to talk properly with the secthrees around, hahas.
Okay, then it'll be band :D
(My thoughts are really jumbled up now, not sure what I'm typing.)
Inunion song, hmm.



I have no idea what to do after EYAs ><
There's just so many things to do.
Idk what to do first.
& crap, I think I'm falling sick D:



Yay for Kaixin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment