
I like rainbows (:
It's the start of November!
The year is really coming to an end ):
Even though at times, I wish 205 wasn't so rowdy and noisy,
I would definitely miss every single member of the class.
After all, we have spent two entire years together.
Next year would be even more hectic than this year.
I hope I'll survive.
):
Am praying really hard to get in HSSRP.
Spent so much time and effort preparing the proposal.
D:
And I really, really want to do HSSRP ):
I gave up trying to any RA so I could give all my time to HSSRP!
Band practices had been really intensive.
And would continue to be until two weeks later.
I feel alright now, but everytime after band pracs,
my hand would ache, lips would hurt and legs would be sore.
I guess this way, I can train my hand and leg muscles? ><
Even after so many practices, I still can't seem to have one time
I can actually play the whole song through w/o making any mistakes.
):
I wish time could pass faster and just let us perform the song
before we all start getting really sick of the song.
I yearn to play Perseus and Imperatrix! ><
I have the urge to spoil Reed #2.
Oops, I feel quite bad, but Reed #2 seems to suffocate me/my air
and I can't play to my max volume with it.
Or even play properly with it.
I really feel choked.
Maybe it's the uneven drying thing.
I shall soak it during band break, cause I still need it regularly.
><
I think I'm falling sick.
Ugh.
Throat hurts quite badly.
Hope it'll go away before Monday ):
Band practices have been so intense that
my skin at the parts of my hands where I hold my instru is starting to turn tough and hard.
You can actually feel the difference.
O:
Oh gosh, it's going to be 2am soon.
Shall sleep now.
Will start on Jane Eyre when I wake up :D
No comments:
Post a Comment