Monday, November 16, 2009

Woah, I haven't posted for quite some time.
I shall try to post a long one :D

School is over, sadly ):
And Arts Fest as well.
Well, at least there's still band.
I wonder when our classes would be out.

You know, people always say you only learn to treasure things when they're gone?
It's the same for Arts Fest (or RGS Nite, if you want).
You can only start reminiscing things when they're over, isn't it?
I'm kinda glad it's all finally over.
But, at the same time, I think I'm going to miss it alot.
All the practices, the rehearsals, and all the time spent in the dressing room.
It's somewhat a major event comparable to SYF.

It's kinda sad how we people who were performing on RGS Nite(s)
have to sacrifice our last few days with our classmates.
It would probably be a long time before we see each other again.

Anyhow, putting all the unhappy things aside, it was a really fun experience!
Somehow, I didn't really feel nervous at all, just excited.
Maybe because I couldn't even see anyone clearly at all from the stage?
Hahas.

Oops, don't think I can make this long.
Can't wait for Inunion and batch chalet! (:

Photos:































Okay. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment