Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas is less than 24 hours away!

Maybe it has been too long since I typed a decent post. I can't remember what a blog is for. Is it a channel for recording your memories, tasks, feelings? Venting space? Or something like a mixture of everything i.e. diary?

Well, anyhow, I shall elaborate on my first batch chalet experience.

We took about 1 hour plus to get to Pasir Ris MRT station from school. Half of us went to buy groceries while the rest of us went to find our way there. We waited for around 15-20 minutes for the only bus which will take us to the chalet and the originally sunny sky turned cloudy as we got on the bus. By the time we've reached our stop, it was pouring. Since it was the first day/check-in day, we had all our huge bags with us. And some of us were even helping the people buying groceries carry their bags. AND, the chalet was rather far from the bus stop. Cass, Xing Ern, Keiko and I were almost completely drenched by the time we arrived at our chalet. The worst thing was once we reached our chalet, the rain stopped. x_x

Ah, it's getting late and I'm getting lazy to elaborate. Shall summarize.

The chalet was rather big with 4 bedrooms each with 2 beds, a wardrobe, a balcony and a dressing table. The kitchen was quite small though. There were 3 toilets which is quite alot. And it is way cheaper than section chalet last year. I paid like almost $5 less? Maybe it's also because we had slightly more people?

So for the first day, our wonderful cooks (May, Wanyi and Weilin) made us salmon, sausage egg and some vege. I forgot its name x_x The second day was corn+chicken+potato+carrot soup, cabbage, onion egg and luncheon meat! And we cooked the extra corns with the rice, and it tasted good! The third day we cycled in the morning to Downtown East to have breakfast.

Hmm, so now what we did. Basically, we watched TV and the clars played alot of Bridge. For the first night, we played the sound game and all except the cooks and I played the drinking (water) game. Alot of them went to the toilet countless times in the middle of the night, hahas. The second day we played polar bear in flutes+xingern+my room. And we all got super freaked out because Wanyi was telling us really scary stories. Then we played "I Never..." the sitting on people style. Then the third day, it was cycling in the morning then when we came back, I got influenced to play Bridge and I'm currently in love with it :D

Hmm, that's basically everything. Okay, I didn't summarize in the end x_x


Band practices are getting really tiring. Maybe it's just me cause my lips hurt quite a bit right now. Even though I won't be playing for CCAO, it's still nice to have SC prac together. I thought we sounded alot better today, maybe cause we changed parts to play? Ah, QC was fail x_x Must jiayou!

Batch must work harder for footdrills too. I think it's true that some of us are slacking. I'm sure we do it if we all try our best to be in sync with each other. The most important thing in footdrills is to be alert always. On Tuesday, my mind was wandering off somewhere and I almost didn't respond to the command on time. x_x Hmm, jiayou!


The thought of becoming a direct is exciting but scary and worrying at the same time. I need to work harder! It's 1.42am already.

No comments:

Post a Comment