Thursday, December 10, 2009

I haven't posted for almost one month!
My sister keeps bugging me to post so I shall.

Okay, I have no idea what to post about.



Mum: "Shuai ge!"


Family gathering this Saturday!
For my sister's birthday.




& ZOMG, Nigel and Nicole went to highlight their hair. Green and red respectively.




Oh. I hope I can finally go and have a haircut tomorrow.
The auntie whom almost my whole family goes to for a haircut just came back from M'sia today x_x


Ahh, I love SLWWs!




Can't wait for band to start.
Batch chalet! YAY <3
But Vivian won't be there D:


Ahh, I want to play La Storia too! D:

BoA is amazing! :D
Look at her transformation!
Sorry, was just bored and happened to listen to her songs on Youtube,
and was wondering about her ethnicity.
She can speak Korean, Jap and English fluently!
And abit of Chinese too. So cool right.






































Hahas.
I had been watching quite abit of anime.
One is a really childish one (to Keiko).
But it really brings back childhood memories! :D









I wanna watch this next:





Going for the Awaken drama @ Ani's church tmr.
Hmm.

CCAOOOOOOOOOO.
Long post.

No comments:

Post a Comment