Saturday, April 10, 2010

I shouldn't be awake, but whatever.

Is it so hard to trust and believe we would learn from mistakes?
Humans instinctively learn from mistakes, don't we?
Must you think that way?
Must we always think about the -ve side?
Things always have two sides to it, no?

Yes, time is running out,
but whoever said we can't make use of the time wisely to prac properly?
By repeatedly saying or thinking,
"I don't think we can improve in time." or
"We will definitely not be able to make it." etc.,
you're actually restricting yourself to improve,
because you're already so determined we will never improve,
you build this wall that obstructs you and prevents you to improve.

So, really, what is the cause of us not being able to improve?
I would say it is our mindsets.
Keeping that in mind,
the only thing we can do is to help each other to change our mindsets, yes?
And it's not to keep dwelling on WHY WE CAN'T IMPROVE.
By the time you actually realised why, it'll be too late.

Then again, will doing other things make anything better?
It really depends on every single person who is a part of RGSSB.
It only takes ONE person to have the wrong mindset to subsequently cause everyone to follow suit.



Jiayou Vivian; SLWW; batch; RGSSB! I still have hope and faith. It is possible.

You need to realise that it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment