Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 days since Cadenza XII.
It was really fun (:

Haha, for once, I really don't know what to say.
I can't believe it's over, still.
It happened way too quickly.
I didn't even have time to properly overcome my fears etc.

Whenever I think to myself, "Hey, MY ONLY CADENZA IS OVER.",
haha, I don't know what to feel.
I'll feel like regretting all the mistakes I made during Cadenza
but at the same time, I'll also feel glad that I enjoyed myself.

Yknow what, I'm not making sense.

Cadenza.
Hmm.
Yea, it does seem quite distant now actually.
But somehow, I feel like it isn't over yet.
I want to go back to pre-Cadenza.
All the pracs.
It would be nice to go back to Cadenza itself too.
I want to experience everything again.
From the beginning till the end.
And this time, I'm not going to hesitate to do my best.

Bleah, but it's not possible to turn back time.

I wish ...
A lot of things.
But wishes seldom come true.

It was one of the very few times I ever felt the same RGSSB spirit that could always be felt when we first joined main band.
I don't know really.
It seems ...

Idk.

I hope every RGSSBandgirl will continue to keep her passion burning throughout her whole life in RGSSB.
Regardless of what happens.

Because, haha, passion is what drives people (:
You might as well quit doing something if you don't have passion for it anymore.
Cause you'll just be doing things for the sake of doing them.
No purpose, no goal.








AH.
I'm talking so much crap.
I don't even know what I'm saying.
Heh.
I'm hungry! O:
MATH GA TMR.
PFT.
Ah, I think I overexerted it a little.
But should be fine.

I REALLY MISS CADENZA XII ):
& ILOVERGSSB :D

No comments:

Post a Comment