Saturday, May 8, 2010

Haha, okay, I'm not supposed to be slacking.
I'll start on my work right after this and focus on my work only all the way to 3 (hopefully).

I still miss Cadenza a lot a lot a lot. ><

I guess the next thing to look forward to (which isn't really something to look forward to) is open house performance?
Haha.

I realised that sometimes, it's really really hard to balance out schoolwork with the time you need to spend with your family etc.
Sometimes I get so annoyed with the fact that I have to go to some random birthday chalet or something when my PT is due like maybe, 2 days later.
[AH, THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT SATURDAY T_T okay, not a birthday chalet, but still, I don't think I'll have time at all.]
But after I go there, I'll be super stressed at first, planning what I need to do when I get home (if I don't fall asleep) mentally and really going crazy thinking about how little time I have, then after I calm myself down, I'll enjoy myself as much as I can so at least I can de-stress first, haha.
I wish I can spend more time doing meaningful stuff instead of only being able to think about schoolwork the whole day.
I can't even find time to exercise because I'll either be too tired to do so or too busy to exercise lest I waste the already little time I have.
Why are they throwing all the PTs/AAs to us now?!
At least this week, I HAVE HAVE HAVE to start all the projects.
There's going to be band next week.
Hmm, well, it's a good thing but I'll probably spend the whole time in band prac thinking about what I have to do when I get home ):
I'm quite sure I'll have to sleep at irregular hours again ><

Ah well.
Life in RGS has always been like that.
Get used to it already man.

I hope I'll survive.
I hope I won't collapse or something.
Like have an emotional breakdown etc ><

I really have to focus.





Mm, jiayou! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment