Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hopefully no one will remember this blog and somehow come visit it for this week.

There are quite a bit of things to think about.
Don't know where to start!
The most pressing issue is Claire.

I'm not sure how to deal with it.
Honestly speaking, I don't even want to deal with it.
I mean wth, how is it even my problem? It's such a troublesome thing.
I mean, initially, that's how any busy RGS girl would normally feel right?
But now that I'm SL and commander and all, I just can't let her leave like that.
For the sake of SLWWs, and RGSSB, and future grand direct juniors, I cannot just let it be.

But seriously, I really have no idea how to deal with it.
She claims she just doesn't like band, that's why she's quitting.
Okay, I called her and stuff.
And she said she'll think about her real reason for wanting to quit (really hoping it's not peer pressure or sth).
AHH, no grr, the shocking and sad thing is HER PARENTS ALLOW HER TO QUIT.
Omg I want to kill them ):

Actually, should I even bother persuading her?
She can't even play a freaking note in tune D:
I don't know if she has been trying her best.
But if she has been doing her best, I'm sorry to say this, but her best is not enough.
No, but actually, I think she just gave up on band completely.
And I'm not prepared to just let her go like that without her clarifying exactly why she gave up on band.
Like maybe she started disliking band when she changed instru?
I won't let her go till I know the real reason ):

Haha, not sure why I want to hold on to her so much.
Maybe because I don't want to look like a fail SL?
Maybe because I want the best for the section?
Maybe because she's important?
Not sure what the real reason is.
As in, not sure what my real motive is.
But hopefully it's because I feel she is very important to the band/section.
I mean, every single one of us is important in a band.
If one of us are missing, we're not a band anymore.
We'll be missing members. ):

I think I've rambled too long D:
Anyhow, I hope I can persuade her to change her mind.
I don't want to give up on her.
I don't ever want to give up on anyone I started caring for.

Recently, I realised what I enjoy doing most in my life so far is just really talking to people and understanding them.
I think that everyone has this deep dark secret and I want to be the one who will help dig up the truth about it and help everyone be happy.
I realised I've been doing that to our batchmates a lot this year.
Unconsciously lah.
Haha, but surprisingly, I don't know what my own secret is.

Haha, shyt Celine is starting to talk nonsense.
Actually, I have no idea why I started the post.

Sigh.
Have you ever cried at least once everyday for an entire week before?
I just did that for the last week.
It's not a really nice feeling.
Imagine feeling heartbroken/sad like 24221643472 times in a week.
It's very very very very very tiring.
Now when I cry, my tears flow like a tap.
I can't even feel them forming in my eyes anymore.
They just flow like a waterfall down my face.

Sigh.
Relationships are so hard to manage seriously.
But without them, I can't achieve what I want in life.

I NEED TO STOP NOW
I'M NOT THINKING STRAIGHT ANYMORE
IF I CONTINUE
I'LL START SAYING REALLY WEIRD THINGS.

I still need to think though.
I haven't thought seriously through many things for a very long time.
Whoosh, thanks for giving me inspiration dear friend (:

OHHHHHHH I REALLY WANNA SAY OMG I LOVE KEIKO FOR BATCH ITEM
AND EVERYONE WHO CAN MAKE IT FOR THEIR ENTHUSIASM
I REALLY PRAY WE WON'T SCREW UP INUNION
AND I REALLY PRAY WE WON'T SUCK AT ANYTHING

I hope everyone will put in their best efforts.
Even though Inunion is not like some recognised event, it doesn't mean we can just slack.
It's still a performance.
And to a musician, every single performance counts.
Every single one.

So I just really hope RGSSB will do their best in the super limited time we have.

OHMYGOD INUNION LETTERS.
AHAHA LET'S DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment