Yea I was trying to be funny and coming up with an opposite for aftermath because Math is in 3 days.
--
Reality is cruel.
It hurts. It burns. It threatens to kill any little hope you ever had. The scars stay with you long even after you've forgotten, long after you've forgiven.
But dreams are different.
They let you fly. They set you free. They make you happy. But we wake up and it stops there.
Reality could be different. If we choose for it to be so.
If we learn to embrace the dream-like moments in reality. If we decide to hang on to happiness, and not sadness. If we live in the present, and not the past or the future. If we fight on for the people we love.
Won't reality be a wonderful place to be in?
--
No matter how hard life can get sometimes, it seems people forget that friends exist. People who have been there, done that. People who can give you the most encouraging and uplifting words at the most unexpected times. People who are never too busy to make time for you, if only you open up and reach out to them.
I really wish people don't bottle up and keep things to themselves. For a bystander like me, who actually cares very deeply about you (that which you may not actually realise), it hurts to know that you are hurting.
I want to help. I want you to know I care. And that I'm always here for you.
Every single one of you matter a lot in my life... Because people are what I live for.
--
On a separate note, I have no idea why I was (and still am unfortunately) so emotional today. All that crazy mugging probably sapped all my sense out of me and I'm like just this body with a malfunctioning brain but a heart that is blasting its commands full-on and I'm feeling so many things but not thinking at all. I bet the last few sentences and paragraphs didn't even make much sense.
I think it's the first time you shared so much about your family. Well, it's a start :) I'm always happy to know more about you (and your family). It helps me understand better what kind of influences you've been through, what kind of environment you grew up in, what kind of person you are. Okay, sounds creepy, like I'm purposely psychoanalysing you or something. but that's not the intended effect. I guess it's just that there are so many things I find out about you that makes me love you so much more that I want to know you so much better and love you even more.
Life is so fragile that I'm so afraid I'll lose everything suddenly... Everything is just so good that I don't want it all to be gone. Dear God... Please let me be able to hold on to all these longer... I love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment