Saturday, October 5, 2013

#27 - Immaturity

I was so childish. I guess change is good sometimes. I'm really so glad that I've changed so much in this two years. When I look back at the things I did at the start of the year in 2012 and also in the later half of my sec school days, I can't help but have the urge to kill myself a hundred times... WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?

--

As much as we are all ashamed of some of the things we've done in the past, I guess it's important that we need to embrace these things and recognize that these are the things that have also contributed to the person you have become today, and really, just feel so incredibly grateful that you have come this far and debeloped into a much better person. And don't be shy, but just be proud of who you were, who you are and who you will become. Because all of these make you, you.

--

Prelim results are comimg back and this also means that As are drawing closer and closer. Sometimes I can't really comprehend how is it I manage to write some incredibly intelligent answers in my scripts?! But I guess it's the result of practicing hard... so I must stop being complacent and really buck up and keep  pushing and I know I'll be able to do it! Fight on everybody! :) it'll be over soon and I guess it will also mean that there'll be more blog posts as I mull over life haha.

//edit

Well... just wanted to say as much as I have been trying to embrace my past, srsly all the posts before this can be quite embarrassing haha. But oh well, this is me so LIVE WITH IT. But I guess I just wanted to say that I have learnt to let go of all the hatred I ever had so I guess I'm a happier and free-r person now. And I'm really loved by so many great friends (thank you all for embracing a person like me)! Even though there are some things I'd love to make amends to after As, I guess I'm pretty satisfied with my life as it is :)

Thank You for always protecting and watching over me. It's the greatest love in the world :)

edit//

No comments:

Post a Comment