Saturday, January 31, 2009

hmm, dead blog.
really lazy to reply tags.
don't think anyone will read my blog anyways :D

heh.
i realise i'm not such a good counsellor after all.
i can't even counsel myself properly D:
after chatting with wanyi,
trying to hold in my tears,
and listening to her,
i realise maybe everything just lies with my thinking.

like,
how i kept thinking that yixian was super super angry with me when i accidentally hit her instru during band prac.
when actually,
she was just keeping this straight face which appears very dao and angry x_x

how i insensitively whine to people,
when they too, have their own problems to solve.

wanyi's right.
haix.
i should take a step back.
and see the world in front of me.
not look back at the mistakes,
but don't forget the lessons too,
improve,
and just move on.

i worry too much, don't i?

i don't understand why i'm so afraid.
it's not like i didn't do my best right?
okay, i didn't do my best,
but considering that i was shaking so badly,
that was quite good already.
not up to standards though.
gah, this post is just for me to reflect.

don't think anyone will understand anyway o.o

gahgahgah!
auds, interviews..
will i ever get over them?

i must.
D:
GAH.
why am i so pessimistic and emo D:

[edit]
hehehe! i saw this on jamie's blog.

The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK,
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.

But you sir, When you're born you're PINK,
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
And when you die you turn PURPLE.
And you have the nerve to call me colored?"

The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...


hahahas, no racism :D
anyways, you can't call an Afro-American (?) person a black or Negro anymore.
it's against the law or sth.
OBAMA RULES.

gah,
just thought about this.
i better not be in the same class as celine tan,
it'll be quite irritating.
people will call, " celine! "
i'll turn and realise it's not me.

gah.
our names could have been the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment