
I have been feeling ... lost these days.
I have no aim.
No goal.
Just lazing around at home doing random stuff.
The fact that school's reopening in less than 7 days hasn't really hit me yet.
I still feel so dreamy.
Roar.
Life without band is really boring.
Maybe I should have procrastinated -_-
I'm getting very lazy.
D:
Child Psychology.
Quiz
All of the 14 person must do this quiz , unless (s)he doesn't have a blog .
Write the names of 14 people you can think off the top of your head , then answer the question .
1. Andrea
2. Wenjun
3. Nila
4. Wenxin
5. Keiko
6. Minyi
7. Wanyi
8. ZN
9. Mira
10. Cait
11. Vivian
12. Guosheng
13. Jiaxing
14. Heather
01. How did you meet 7 ? [Wanyi]
Classmates.
02. What will you do if you and 13 never met ? [Jiaxing]
Hm. I'll lose a very cute and funny friend.
03. What will you do if 1 & 12 date ? [Andrea & Guosheng]
Omg, that's impossible. -_-
04. have you ever seen 14 cry ? [Heather]
Nope. She is a strong girl :D
05. would 4 & 11 be a good couple ? [Wenxin & Vivian]
Definitely not.
06. Do you think 11 is attractive ? [Vivian]
Hahahahas. I better not say anything. xD
07. What is 2's favourite colours ? [Wenjun]
He says, "Sky blue or black." Omg, this question has grammar errors.
08. What was the last time you talk to 9 ? [Mira]
30 minutes ago on MSN. Haven't met/talk since school hols started.
09.What language does 8 speaks ? [ZN]
English, Chinese and Malay :D
10. Who is 13 going out with ? [Jiaxing]
No idea, probably going out with her NCC platoon mates.
11. What grade is 12 in ? [Guosheng]
Sec two... Eighth grade...?
12. Would you ever date 10 ? [Cait]
No, but I'd like to. She's so very talented.
13. Where does 5 live ? [Keiko]
Admiralty.
14. What's the best thing about 3 ? [Nila]
She's in band and she's in percs! Hahas, no la. She's a good listener and friend :D
15. What would you want to tell 10 ? [Cait]
Could you give me some of your talents, please? *gives despo look*
16. What's the best thing about 8 ? [ZN]
She's funny. AHAHAHAS. :D
17. Have you ever kissed 5 ? [Keiko]
-_- no.
18. What's the best memory of you with 7 ? [Wanyi]
Baking. :D Wanyi's the best cooking partner ever. I wonder how she deals with a clumsy and slww partner. :D
19. When was the last time you saw 6 ? [Minyi]
Oh gosh. Eh. Last band prac before school holidays started?
20. How are 12 & 14 different ? [Guosheng & Heather]
Erm. One's a guy and the other's a girl? Hahahas. One's in a relationship, the other's not.
21. Is 6 pretty ? [Minyi]
Yes, very. Hahahas.
22. How did you meet 5 ? [Keiko]
Recruits Orientation 08. Hahahas.
23. Is 1 your bestfriend ? [Andrea]
Yup. Kind of. Hehe. Not entirely.
24. Do you hate 12 ? [Guosheng]
No! How can I hate such a great friend! Hahahas. :D
25. Have you seen 4 last month ? [Wenxin]
No. So sad right. D:
26. What was the last thing you said to 3 ? [Nila]
Eh. I tagged on her blog to tell her to be happy. Is that counted?
27. Have you been to 5's house ? [Keiko]
Nope. Would like to though :D
28. When's the next time you are going to see 10 ? [Cait]
FRIDAYYY. Woots. I'm worried I'll get infected during the concert. Sigh, D:
29. Are you close with 13 ? [Jiaxing]
Not really.
30. Have you ever been to a movie with 4 before ? [Wenxin]
Nope. Was planning to. But I'm so bad and evil. I had too much stuff to do D:
31. Have you ever been into trouble with 8 ? [ZN]
Alot of times. Misunderstandings. Hahas. She likes comparing stuff when we quarrel. Like how she isn't a sack and I shouldn't treat her like one. She compares stuff that we learnt recently in school. Hahahas. Hope we won't have them again any time soon though. :/
32. Would you give 2 a hug ? [Wenjun]
Why not? It's gonna be his birthday tmr. (30 minutes later)
33. When have you lied to 3 ? [Nila]
Not really. :D
34. Is 1 good with socializing ? [Andrea]
Yupp. I kind of hate her for having so many friends.
35. Do you know secrets about 9 ? [Mira]
Not really. She's someone who has alot of secrets kept in her heart. She's unpredictable.
36. Describe the relationships between 12 & 14 ? [Guosheng & Heather]
They don't even know each other.
37. Best thing about your friendship with 9 ? [Mira]
She bullies me, alot. But there's no fun in the classroom without her. :D
38. What's the worst thing about 6 ? [Minyi]
She doesn't really like hugs and mushy stuff. But I love hugs D:
39. Have you ever had a crush on 12 ? [Guosheng]
Oh. Hehe.
40. Does 14 has a stead ? [Heather]
CORN. CORN. CORN.
41. Have you ever wanted to punch 1's face ? [Andrea]
Many times. :/
42. Has 2 met your mother ? [Wenjun]
Nope. Hahahahahas. :D
43. How did you get to meet 3 ? [Nila]
Met her since primary oneeeeeeee. It has been so long man.
44. Did you ever physically hurt 3 ? [Nila]
Why would I do such a thing?!
45. Do you live close to 7 ? [Wanyi]
Quite. Closer than alot of my RGS friends.
46. What's 8 favourite food ? [ZN]
Not sure. Hahahas.
47. What kind of cars do 1 has ? [Andrea]
Mini Cooper. HAHAHAS. (Dream on)
48. Have you travelled anywhere with 9 before ? [Mira]
Yea, to Kukup and some other places in Sg.
49. If you give 14 a $100, what will (s)he spend it on ? [Heather]
Buying cosmetics? Clothes? Or maybe gifts for CORN.
Shouldn't there be a question 50? o_o
Hahahas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENJUN!
in advance :D
No comments:
Post a Comment