Once again, I started pondering about this question: Who am I?
What defines me? What defines who Celine is?
Does my personality define who I am?
My traits?
Physical appearance?
My achievements?
My failures?
My friends?
My family?
Are these the factors that define me?
I really don't know.
What am I?
Celine is someone who is very sensitive to what other thinks about her, and would never want to embarrass herself in front of people she respects/admires/likes and also in front of strangers. She always make herself appear like a nice little girl in public. She is immature and often act very recklessly. She wishes that she can be more like herself (if she wasn't already being herself) by not bothering about what others think about her but instead do things that she thinks is right. Though she is still very childish in many ways, she has a mature side. But this mature side only manages to make her think too deep a thought that she'll start to do what people call emo. At home, she's a little high and crazy and hyper, but she has her quiet moments too.
What am I?
Who am I?
Is the real me hyper?
Or is the real me quiet, shy, reserved?
Under different circumstances, I act differently.
But this is probably only because I care too much about what others think.
If I stop caring so much, will I change too much?
Will everyone stop knowing me by my name and start relating Celine to who she really is?
Don't you just think I'm insane.
I have so much work to do.
Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment