
I want this.
Or better still, one that I can carry like a haversack.
Going for the charity concert tomorrow.
CmPS meeting before that.
3 people.
-_-
Hmm.
We always try to do things that would please them right?
But, I wonder, are we just deluding ourselves, or are they really happy?
By doing all those things, are you just trying to make yourself feel satisfied, or them?
People are so hard to comprehend.
Especially .
I have no idea what they like, what they prefer, what they want, what they desire. (okay, they all have the same meaning.)
I really want to make them count.
Make them special.
Are they?
Bleah. What am I talking about?!
-_-
Have been wondering about alot of stuff.
Sigh.
Ah.
I ate too much during dinner.
D:
Coincidences.
Sheryl was at ECP today till about 4.
I was at ECP too :D
Aw, didn't get to see her.
Cause the stupid me only read the message she sent at 2.30pm at 4pm when she left.
-_-
AW.
I WANT BAND.
I'M LAZY TO INDIV.
Can't do much at home, seriously.
I can't really attempt to see if I can play louder than I usually do.
I can't really hear myself properly.
What with the echoes.
And the metallic sound. ><
Not sure if I want school to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment