300!
Today was a blast!
House comm members are all so cute and fun xD
(with the exception of me [cause I'm quiet and demure, but enthu nonetheless :D])
Track/swim comm members intimidate me.
They belong to track, judo, swimming and netball.
And I don't belong to any sports CCA.
(But band still rocks :D)
Anyhow, I'm in the comm, which means I'm sporty/athletic xD
I'm going to get tanner next year.
Mrs J's child is soooo cute :D
He goes walking around and banging into people and tripping and getting up again laughing.
Hahas.
We're supposed to get more people to participate in IHGs and Swimathon which is next Fri fyi.
So, I'll probably start pestering the whole world. [BEWARE WADDLIANS.]
Idk if I should go for Swimathon.
Okay, actually it's not a whether I should or should not question.
It's more of a do I want to go?
Hmm, but the trials are so ma fan ):
But since I have to be there on the actual day any way...
Maybe I will go ><
But MAN, THE TRIALS ARE SO MA FAN.
WHERE IS CCAB?!
I'm going to skip lunches every school day.
BAND TEE IS FINALLY HERE.
WE ARE FINALLY GETTING IT.
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y.
I heard that PSB results would be out on Monday.
Gah.
Idk if it's after school.
If it's going to be announced after school, i have no idea what to do.
3rd lang or results?
I guess I'll see how Keiko and May is going to react.
At least we'll be able to take cab together.
Ohno, maybe I'll just miss it. ):
I don't wanna take the cab.
There's no need to be overjoyed or disappointed.
Cause it has already been planned by God (:
Getting new specs tomorrow.
Oh gosh.
I just remembered it's purple and white.
So different from my old one.
Oh well o_o
I really hope that your phone is charging or it died or it spoilt or something.
And not something else.
Band break is so long.
So long.
So long.
I'll be so free and slack that I can't concentrate anymore ><
I should be doing Jap now.
Gah.
[edit]
OMFG, KEI JUN IS NOW AN ALTO SAX.
WE HAVE NO BARI SAX ANYMORE. AND NO BASSOON.
AND NO BASS CLAR IN OUR BATCHES!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
& I'm still the only tenor sax!
and ZOMG i just listened to the MJ medley.
Quite alot of tenor parts...
*dies*
I'm sure Joanne will have enough stamina to play the quavers that last from the start to the end. Hehe.
It's so jazzy. O:
And so fast.
O: and tenor's starting for the first song!
Have to prac hard!
OMG, SECOND SONG ALSO I START.
The rest is more of sop sax then alto then bari.
Phew. Okay, I'm going to play 2 major parts out of the 4 songs.
So great right!
*RIP*
I'll prac hard.
Really o_o
When 14 Oct comes.
Oh and Vivian,
I can't play Bohemian Rhapsody la.
I can't reach that note.
Okay, maybe I can but I have no idea what the fingering for that note is x_x
And omg Vivian, I'll die.
There's this crazy triplets part at the speed of 146.
And this song is so long!
But it's nice la.
And Sir Duke is tempo 220...
VIVIAN! X_X
THE TENOR SOLO IS AT SPEED 220!
*can't die anymore*
and I have two solos?! OO:
o_o
[/edit]
No comments:
Post a Comment