Hahas.
Am I too hardworking or something?
Why is everyone chionging their assignments on the last day of the holidays?
I finished mine on the first xD
Okay, maybe that's just cause I don't know how to have fun.
Hahas.
My mugger plan totally failed luh.
I didn't revise at all.
Only read Geog TB and read through MOV again, aloud.
Read History notes halfway and gave up cause it was getting repetitive.
Didn't know what to do for EL and HCL, so didn't do anything.
Oh gosh. There's ting xie next week! And I didn't study.
Have cheng yu ce yan also!
OMG. x_x
Nothing to do for Science.
Tomorrow... I mean, today is the last day of the holidays.
Going to slack for the last time until end of EOYs.
:D
Can't wait till band break ends.
Dying to try out the pieces. Bleah.
And to see if my reeds died.
Everything's coming to an end. ):
I'm constantly reminded of the fact that I'm getting closer to being a direct senior.
I hope I'll be able to be a good senior.
And play properly and loudly and clearly.
Hmm ><
Term 4's starting.
Last term with 205.
Oh that reminds me.
MUST TRAIN FOR NETCARN OR I'LL GET PWNED CAUSE OF MY STAMINA ><
Last post till then.
Jiayou :D
(Hahas, it's so nice to stalk people xD Oops. :/)
No comments:
Post a Comment