Yay :D
HOLIDAYS!
& I'm sick -_-
Hmm, wonder if you'll be reading this but...
If you want to be a senior, you have to learn to have patience.
Being impatient may first lead to them working really hard to gain your acceptance,
but after a while, they'll grow tired of doing that and ignore you.
Instead of saying they can't play basic stuff and that they are bad,
you should be patient and help them instead.
You can be happy and they can be happy too.
Imagine how hurt they are hearing that you think they suck and they're not working hard enough when they are.
):
I'll be sad.
I'm not saying you have to be nice and friendly and try to become best friends with them -_-
What you need to be is firm and strict.
You can have high expectations but don't be disppointed if they can't meet up to them.
Cause afterall they are juniors.
For me, I won't ever feel annoyed with my juniors' playing la, since my standard is only possible 1% better than theirs.
But even if you think you have like a sec four standard playing, or you really can play well, you have no right to look down on them.
Hey, like you said, they are JUNIORS.
If juniors play alot better than seniors, they won't be called juniors anymore.
So what if you get irritated and tell them to buck up?
You think they'll become your standard in one day miraculously?
Let me tell you something.
It is impossible they will.
So, nothing will change even if you get pissed with them.
Change will only come with patience and hard work.
Make a commitment man.
Not everyone is talented when they're born.
Nurture them la.
Teach them.
Don't just sit at the corner and scorn them.
Bleah.
Not going to waste my time thinking about that anymore ><
I'll miss band alot alot. ><
I'll have to work harder!
(:
HOLIDAYS ARE FOR MUGGING XD
tuningtuningtuning.
I'll get it right.
ROAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment