Shall be good and finish what I said I would.
It has been a while since I've gotten down to thinking about my life -- had to worry about exams for a while till now.
I know exactly what I want to achieve in my life before it ends. But I just don't know how. There are a lot of practical things I have to worry about in the future, like earning enough money to ensure my family has a comfortable life and all.
For now, I can just concentrate on doing well in my studies, but in less than 2 years, I would have to start considering my options carefully...
There are so many things I want to do, but somehow I just can't take action. I'm going to change that though, somehow. I will get down to accomplishing things. I don't want to look back in the future and think to myself what an idiot I was. I will finish my life journey meaningfully :) hopefully, the world wouldn't end in 2012...
I hope I can impact lives like I aspire to.
Yup, so this is it o_o my daily life's 'journey'. A lot of thinking... And for now, also worrying about Math/Chinese/Japanese. And also, slacking.
Oh heck, this is such a nonsensical post. But really, I truly wish to be able to impact others' lives and be as selfless as one can be. (Mum says being a social worker/volunteer is ridiculous though... Rawr.)
I would probably post again soon... Have lots of things on my mind that it's hard to organise my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment