Tuesday, October 11, 2011

#7 - Nonsense

I haven't been very productive lately and as much as I feel like killing myself for that, I've been living and enjoying life as any human being should, so I shall not be mean to myself.

There's always this period of time after exams when I feel directionless and confused, and where I just go crazy slacking whatever free time I have off.

But this year is quite different because there's still HCL to work towards. On top of JLPT. And there are suddenly so many things to do for Options.

It's like my heart is screaming at me to relax and just enjoy life, but my mind knows better and stresses me to do work and be productive. I have had trouble coming to a consensus with myself for the past few days, and I'm still having a hard time.

See, didn't all that sound like nonsense?

I've kind of thought it through and I guess the most important things are:
1. Take care of body
2. Don't lose sight of friends and family members
3. It's okay to want to relax
4. It's okay to lead an unorganized/unplanned life for a while

I know nothing that I do now will change my grades, but I just hope that I've not scored below my own expectations.

Too tired to think.
Ahaha TTTT.
See what I mean?


Need to stop stressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment