Sunday, July 31, 2011

#5 - Friends

Okay, maybe I won't talk about my daily life. It's too embarrassing and stupid ): I've been slacking a lot... But even then, I trust I will get whatever job needs to be done, done. (Even though I'm already feeling damn worn out, and I haven't actually started on anything yet.)

Don't really have anything really inspiring or anything to say for this post. I just wanted to express my gratitude that I'm been given so many really caring friends :)

At times, I feel so alone and vulnerable that I feel like there's no meaning to move forward anymore. At times like that, my heart will feel like it's ripping apart, and it hurts even more when I realise that no one is around to mend the holes.

Omg I sound so retarded, but seriously, I do feel like that sometimes. So weak, so helpless, so alone.

Even then, somehow, I still manage to find myself after crying it all out. I don't know, but I guess it's because I don't want to give up life before I fulfilled my purpose in life, which is to bring joy to people's life. I always thought of myself as a people person. But I guess "myself" is not included in "people". I am somehow always not looking out for myself at all.

But that's besides the point. Point is, I'm glad I even have friends to be there for me in life. I'm happy that there are people who trust in me, and who let me trust them. I've never expected much in return for anything I do. I just want to do my best for the people I care for.

And I'm just glad that they have given me their care and love in return, even if I've never expected them to.

Ahh, no idea if I'm coherent. I sound so cliche and idiotic. But I promise I always mean what I say.

I love my friends :) It is for them that I continue pushing on in life, and trying to be cheerful in any circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment