Just kept ordering and ordering and ordering. It's a freaking expensive buffet. Omg, I just remembered this Saturday I'm gonna be eating buffet again... Will I be able to fit into my FAM dress?! I hope I won't look too fat or anything.
Some photos:

My sis camwhoring with my 'Self-portrait' function

Seoul Garden :)

2kg Chocolate Mint Cake from Secret Recipe for my godbro's birthday -- he turns 15 today.

Super cool

My attempt at taking artistic food shots... :/

There was this rather huge spider in their bathroom O: looks quite cute.
Rawr, I'm so full my tummy is starting to ache.
I'm gonna exercise tmr... Like, skip 200 times or something.
I feel Chinese works are able to inspire people more. I don't know, Chinese is just a more romantic and beautiful language I guess. There is just so many different ways to describe one very simple thing. Anyway, who knows how many comprehension passages I've read for the past 3 days... I bet I read more than 20.
I don't really feel anything about Thursday... I guess I'm treating it more like a session to gauge my ability to use a language I'm supposed to be very good at. Okay, not making sense. I'm just gonna do my best and enjoy myself :) because Chinese is such an amazing language.
我想我是不想把它当作成一个我必须得到非常优秀的成绩的考试,而是一个求知的过程吧。因为最终,对我来说,成绩只是一个暂时的评价,它更本反映不到一个人的全部潜能。总之,在学习的过程中,考试只是一种让其他人知道你现在的水平大概是怎样的。而你真正的水平,只有你自己知道。毕竟你生中最大的敌人是你自己,而最了解你的人也只能是你自己,所以你只需要和自己比较,不断进步自己,更本不需要为不好的成绩伤心等。但那并不表示完全不在考试中全力以赴。只是,一定要享受那个过程。那是最重要的。当然,在这十分现实的世界中,考出好成绩还是最好的。
No comments:
Post a Comment