Sunday, October 30, 2011

#12 - Past

Okay so, I decided to import my old blog over.

I am proud of the changes I've gone through, and I shall not hide that fact.

Yay :D

It is also for the benefit of certain people so that they can laugh at my childish self when they look at my posts from 5 years ago.

I admit I'm still childish, though.

/edit/

Be really glad I decided to import my blogposts. After reading only 3 past posts, I feel like whacking myself.

/edit/

/edit2/

Please trust that I will NEVER revert back to my old selves again. I seriously feel damn retarded. I am glad I went through RGS education.

I am damn retarded.

/edit2/

/edit3/

Just wanted to add that... I sincerely love every single class I was ever in, especially 205'09 and 404'11 :)

I should just write another blogpost man. So many memories.

/edit3/

No comments:

Post a Comment