Anyway, I GOT A JOB! :) I can practice Japanese while earning money. So it is really 一举两得! Haha, lemme know if you want to come visit so I can recommend stuff :) to date, I've only tried 3 of their sliced cakes and their original ice cheese tart (just) and I can only say THEY ARE ALL SUPER AWESOME :))) especially the cream they use, it is very light and fluffy such that you won't feel like it is devil's food after eating it.
But now I have to study jap in the little amount of free time I have. I will do my best...!
Anyway, the reason why I am using my phone is because I'm lazy to transfer some photos to my comp. Haha, but also because I'm out now. Here are some photos of my very cute cousins who came over on Sunday and Monday!
---
Okay... I'm home now. I FOUND OUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE BLOGGER MOBILE SO I GAVE UP.
Anyway, here are the photos!
she was throwing a tantrum over something.
and this is her being super obedient after 5 minutes treatment of Dora The Explorer. LOL.
really tired ><
No comments:
Post a Comment