Friday, December 9, 2011

#18 - Lost

I've been thinking... It's really hard to try to think about what step you should take all the time in order not to regret your life. It is literally impossible actually, to not have regrets in life. I guess it's just a matter of how great or little the regret is.

Today, I just suddenly felt quite lost. I don't know if I want to go down the career track as a psychologist/part-time social worker anymore. I mean, just look at my circumstances. Shouldn't I be worrying about myself and my own family, instead of trying to accomplish things that may be too big for me to handle, eg. trying to make someone else's life better? If I can't even do anything to help my family, why should I even consider making a difference in a stranger's life?

Sigh. I don't really want to talk about it anymore. Bye world.

No comments:

Post a Comment