Monday, December 12, 2011

#19 - Cuts

Occupational Hazard: Random little slits all over your fingers and palms and... basically your entire hand (due to the tape dispenser)

I have like 3 slits in a row on my index finger... Epic ttm.

Anyway, I worked 13 hours today and I'm freaking freaking freaking tired. Headache. But anyway, I just wanted to officially thank my dearest Vivian for giving me a pair of audio-technica earphones (that can also act as headphones) as my super belated birthday present. It is one of the most expensive presents I have ever received from friends. No, actually, I think it is the most expensive... But anyway, it has been my trusty little friend since June I think :) so thank you my dear! <3

To end off, here's a really cool song which reminds us to always live to the fullest and treasure the time you have:



Off to eat a cake :) and still suffering from a headache... ):

/edit/

Another hazard would be... that I will occasionally squash and destroy cakes by accident ): Have to try to avoid this as much as possible!

/edit/

No comments:

Post a Comment