Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#20 - Reflection

Post #9:

"I hope to do all these things! (not including studying for chinese, jap and SAT)

1. Pack my stuff -- my things are getting too disorganized and that annoys me
2. Do volunteer work! -- all talk and no action makes me a horrible person
3. Learn how to play the guitar -- I don't care, I need to do this, I wanna be able to sing and all.... okay, not like I rock at singing, but WHATEVERRRR.
4. Bake a successful oreo/choco-mint cheesecake and shepherd's pie for v
5. Work
6. Watch tons of animes and dramas
7. READ BOOKS ZOMG
8. Change my phone
9. Hang out with friends
10. Sleep and eat and sleep and eat!"

Okay I did 1 :) just waiting for 2 Jan to pack all my old textbooks and the storeroom and make space for JC stuff :)
2... Only did it for 1 day ): I let myself down.
3, okay, quite successful :)
4, I fail.... ):
5, yeaaaaa :) because of this, 4 failed ><
6, I must stop doing this and start studying seriously ):
7, I didn't read any T_T
8, I did :))))
9, yes :)
10, kinda...

So I kind of completed my to-do list :) yay :)

Will post again soon! Really drained from 5 consecutive days of work.

P/S, I know #21 is missing -- it's on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment