2. Lunch @ Taka :)
3. Received O Level HCL results (where that person tried to do sth really stupid)
4. Finally passed present to Mr Lim and saw the section :)
5. Leisurely walking with V and heading home from Dhoby Ghaut
6. Picked up my little cousins from childcare
7. Ate a super messy dinner with them (yknow how kids are)
8. Spent super long entertaining them
9. And proceeding to bathe after this post
That kind of summed up my day, haha. I have sth else to post about also, but later. Just to remind myself, it's sth about being super fortunate.
Anyway, being super kiasu, I took a lot of photos at the Orchid Garden in Botanic Gardens (cos need to pay $1 haha -- make the most of the money), and also, being a photographer-wannabe, I also took a lot of other photos haha. So here is everything :)
hehe, little duckies :)

black swan!!! haha :)
can you see the spots on the flower? :DDD

don't be distracted by the people! look at the pretty golden arch! :D


Princess Diana flower O: these are called "VIP Orchids".
Stefanie Sun!




this tree looks furry :)
I think this is the most artistic shot xD It's a branch-like thingy.
V and I :)

I asked V to pose with all the pretty yellow flowers :)
not very obvious, but if you look carefully, you should be able to spot a squirrel near the red flower.
do you spot the squirrel at the top right? :)
middle left? :)it was a really fun outing with vee :) I need to bathe now omg, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment