Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nope, you don't have to do any quizzes. I did them for fun. You know somehow, when I see people whose blogs are written in this format, as in, paragraphs and paragraphs of words, I'll lose interest in reading the post after a few paragraphs. Hahas. Maybe that's why I don't do it? To make sure people read till the end? Hahas. But for this post, you don't have to read it to the end, so I'm writing this way. Sigh, this paragraph is so short. CmPS report, zomg. Plan of action. Action. No action. AH. Surveys. Aircons. I'm not making sense -_- Hahas, filming today = fail. I'll die laughing at myself. Okay, moving on to why I decided to blog today, despite the fact that I have to waste about 15 minutes of my CmPS + SIP time to do this.

Hm, the metallic sounds are probably caused by saliva. Though I still suspect that there's something wrong with my instru. Or maybe I'm thinking too much, and there really aren't any metallic sounds, just salivary sounds. (Could someone help me listen? Vivian said there were but only when I asked her to help me listen. She might just be trying to stop me from pestering her non-stop about the metallic sounds, hahas.) I really need to get rid of my fear (of feeling feeling embarrassed whenever i think i did or say something really stupid), if not, I'm never going to have any self confidence. If I can't even believe and trust my own abilities, how can I ask others to do the same? So... I've decided to be super ego from now on! :D Like, YAY, CELINE IS PRO <3, and not be afraid to speak out my mind (but only if it is relevant and makes sense).

But having too much confidence isn't really very good either. Like today, I spent half of the time trying to figure out if it was me or her who was out of tune. (Maybe we both were.) If I had been really confident of my playing (after all, I had alot of time to tune before SL auds), I wouldn't have tried to hide behind her thinking I was the one out of tune. Even though she might really be the one out of tune (0.1% chance?), it's just hard to be confident enough to think that I'm actually sort of better than her in my playing (in this case, in tuning). No matter what happens, I'll always think I'm wrong. Hahahas. Unless when she makes some super obvious mistake, like, playing C instead of C#. Other than making mistakes in playing the scores, I always feel super inferior. Hahas. But anyways, (damn, I'm hiccuping alot, it's hard to type) I will have to be more confident. YEA MAN :D

Bleah, interviews and auditions. I'll die next year. NOO. Celine the pro can do it, muahahahas. Okay, there must be something wrong with me today. Don't belittle me, I'll prove it to you i can. Oh man, elections. SO FRUSTRATING. I can spend 3 hours thinking about it, and can come up with nothing still.

Woah. 4 long (short actually) paragraphs. Yay for band tmr. Harsh-sounding high notes. Roar. SLSCDMBM. I really have to have a wider vocab. It's really hard to find the right words to describe what I want to say in front of directs.

1, 2, 3, 4.
43?

No comments:

Post a Comment