Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SBM! :D

I feel very very unorganized right now.
Cause I just read my email and realized a lot of things.
ZOMG.

I'm not mugging hard enough ):
I'm focusing all my time and strength and energy on the wrong things.
><
Okay, not really wrong, just that it shouldn't be my top priority but I refuse to make it not my top priority... ><

GAH.
I can do this.

I don't have to freak out if I hadn't gone for the chalet yesterday. ><
But it was the first time for a long time I've seen my cousins AND that I was stress-free.
So, it was worth it la.

First bowling experience :D
& first time seeing such a beautiful bungalow chalet!
First time playing badminton at 10pm.
Hahas.
First time playing monopoly on X-box and losing terribly by being the first one to be bankrupt :/

I think I should let pictures explain everything :D
They'll be on FB then.
That is, if my sis doesn't storm in and demand me to get off the com so she can use it.

I AM HUNGRY.
Mum says eating at this hour will make me grow fat. O:

Who cares :/

I'm going to survive Term 3 no matter what happens!
Though I really want to hide in a corner and hope every problem disappears and that time would stop at the perfect moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment