Sunday, August 16, 2009

I WANT TO DECLARE THAT
I LOVE JOE HISAISHI.
& TAEWANGSASHINGI.
OMG, THEY PLAYED A SONG IN TAEWANGSASHINGI.
AHH.

AND I REALLY LOVED THE CONCERT TODAY (:

They're so so so confident!
And their recruit band is like WOAH.
Their main band is like ZOMG.
And their IB band is like I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-HOW-TO-DESCRIBE-IT.

Their tuning is excellent.
(Shh.. Mr Francis Tan gained weight :/)
They are really so together.
I finally get what MO's trying to say.

It was really really fun! :D

Had fun shopping with the two crazy people too.
It was their first (or second) time in Daiso and they were like "OMG THIS IS ONLY $2?! SO CHEAP! I WANNA BUY!"
I just stood there and o_o

We tried to find The Band World, and failed :/

On another note,
it was rather depressing to discover the difference between ...
><

We discussed quite abit on what exactly is lacking that differentiates us.
Hmm.

It made us more determined than ever to do our best.
We are part of RGSSB.
We can change.
We will change for the better.

GO RGSSB :D
Jiayou seniors.
Jiayou juniors.
Jiayou batch!

AH, I'M HUNGRY ><


SMILE!
You have no idea how suckish I feel to not be able to help in any way.
The best thing I can say is that I'll be here for you when you turn around in hope for support.
But still, I don't think you need or want my support.. ><



SORRY! ):
I'm a stupid and selfish being who throws great opportunities away when they're in my face.
Hate me if you want to.
I admit I was being ...



You know what.
I suddenly have this longing to see my primary school mates and see how they've all changed.



I am hungry.
...



Princess Mononoke.
Is so touching.
I can't get enough of Joe Hisaishi.
& it has been getting harder to get along with sis.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment