Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yay, no more emo!
:D

Crazy last few weeks of the term!
CSI presentation, Lit/EL PT, Lit AA, Science Quiz coming soon.
And ZOMG.
CmPS PRESENTATION.
IT'S ANNOYING.
REALLY, IT IS.
SHE'S NOT REPLYING MY SMSES.
WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
OMG.
ROAR.

Okay, at least I got the annoying Art homework off my head.
Yay, I feel so good right now :D
Life has been so unorganised for the past week.
(You la...)

It feels good to be happy x)
Just read Minyi's blog.
I DID NOT SCREAM FOR SAX SOLOS.
SCREAMING IS HIGH-PITCHED.
Aw man, but I really love their band.

Tomorrow's the last Jap lesson till next term!
YAYNESS <3
Okay, not that I hate Jap.
I just need a break.

Time passes so quickly.
It was just July, then now it's August, and soon it'll be September.

Soon, I'll be Sec 3.
AH.
Not gonna think about it.

JIAYOU!
I really have to avoid falling asleep during lessons.
><

No comments:

Post a Comment