Saturday, August 15, 2009

No idea what to think,
what to expect,
what to feel.

It's weird. Knowing that there is a possibility you might die tmr,
and you wake up finding that you're still alive.
You'll feel relieved for a moment and then you start worrying about the next day.
It goes on forever.
Till you eventually die.

I guess that was how I felt the few days leading up to farewell.
Somewhat.
I didn't die though.
Okay, maybe half-dead, but still alive.

GAH,
it's weird.
I don't feel sad, happy, anything.
Just empty.
Like after SYF.
Except I'm feeling even emptier.
It's as if farewell took my soul.

It's scary.
Growing up.
I don't want to grow up ):

Sigh.
I think too much.

Concert tomorrow.
Girls' night out.
Be happy.

ROAR.
Ohno, I should stop saying roar :/

We'll make it.
We can do it.
I know we can.
I know I will.
I know I must.

Thank God I deleted my emo post.

No comments:

Post a Comment