I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO GOAL-ORIENTATED. or should i say, gold-orientated?
How many times have I said this?!
-
Hmm.
In an attempt to slack, (><)
I'd just read MO's blog.
Like, his really old posts from 2007.
Sigh.
I feel ...
Idk.
A sudden surge of sorrow and disappointment?
Sorry.
And thank you for believing in us,
Trusting us,
Giving us so, so much support.
Band's starting soon.
Looking forward to it :D
But, sigh.
It just means there'll be lesser leisure time.
And lesser time for homework.
So, CELINE.
Please stop slacking. ><
-
I can't believe it's FRIDAY.
This week has been a long, hectic week. (quite)
But I bet next week would be worse.
There's Jap CA on Monday and wth, Geog PT's due on Thur.
I haven't done anything yet ...
):
And there's band.
Sigh.
ARGH.
I can't relax during band when there's so much things to think about ):
Eek.
Can't concentrate on band properly ><
Man,
I hate this term.
I hate you Term Twoooo! ):
SAs are coming. AHH.
Omg, got philo source-based question SA.
Wth ><
-
Juniors ...
-
Why did you cut your hair?!
Sigh, nevermind. There's still one more :D
-
AHH.
I FIND IT SO VERY HARD TO SAY HI.
><
I'm worried that when I dao her, she feels hurt.
Aw man.
But, honestly, I'm quite shy to go up to her ><
Okay, maybe I just want to save myself from the awkardness.
-
Such random topics o_O
-
OHRIGHT.
CONGRATS TO HUIXUAN AND DANCE (I) FOR GETTING GWH! :D
and
CONGRATS TO MY DEAR CAITLAN AND THE OMG(irls) FOR GETTING IN OM WORLD FINALS!
:D
Yupp, you guys rock :D
And sorry Caitlan, I know that I owe you ... 58 favours :D
-
AH VIVIAN, SERIOUSLY, REMIND ME TO PAY YOU MONEY >< keep forgetting to do so.
-
Sigh.
This term's too hectic for me to handle.
One of these days I might just go crazy and slash myself so I faint due to lack of blood.
Ugh.
CmPS.
SO SLACK.
DON'T BE SO SLACK.
To be better than the sec fours, we have to buck up, seriously!
Hopefully, after the SAs are over,
We would all be able to focus better.
-
Sigh.
Mrs Hoo gives really inspiring talks :D
Synergy, Resilience, Grace and Focus.
-
RGSSBandgirls have an exceptional talent for stalking people's blogs.
Examples of such girls are HYQ and VGYM!
-
I really love our juniors for loving band!
THANK YOU! :D
AP is so irritating ><
Now I understand why the seniors were so harsh with us last year.
-
I just realised - KEYUN WAS FROM XINGNAN o_O
Gah. It's just 3 minutes from my house.
-
The random ramblings are getting too ...
weird ><
I shall stop here.
:D
It's about time you know.
Edit: 19 April 09
I'm sure you know what it feels like to be helpless.
You're probably feeling it right now.
I'm just a pathetic junior and I feel it's really wrong for me to just go up and like, what, console you.
No matter how I much I yearn to do that,
I know I shouldn't.
I shouldn't be interfering so much.
But,
You must know,
That my heart aches as much as yours do.
Sigh.
I want to do everything for you
But I think nothing I do would help
And it's not something I should be doing.
So confused.
People tell me to treasure the time I have left with you'll.
But,
How can I do that when every time we meet, the only thing we ever do is to concentrate on the task at hand?
You mean, you want me to just treasure that time?
I hate that you'll miss it.
I really really really do hate reality.
Reality is too harsh for me to accept.
Always.
Why am I like this?!
):
Gah.
Geog PT.
Stop thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment