Friday, April 24, 2009

OHkayyy.
What the hell am I doing at this hour?!
I feel so super energetic.
After I fell asleep on the table for 15 min.
Omg, band is so energy-draining.

AH.
NAPFA.
I hate NAPFA.
Especially SBJ, IPU and S&R!
Argh ><

Anyways....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGSHENG!


there's really so much things to do.
i have the worst time management in the world.

ohman, PTs and SAs.
i don't like you! ):


eek.
everyone's starting to become sick in one way or another.

i've a feeling i'll be sick soon.
or maybe not.

cause i might be losing my sanity first,
before i succumb to illnesses.

zn, when do i ever look calm and composed?!
inside, you don't know how confused and messy i'm feeling.

there's so much to do,
yet so little time.

Math PT,
Geog PT,
Lit PT,
ALOT ALOT OF SAs,
NAPFA,
CmPS (ugh! start start start start!),
Band Camp stuff,
JAP CA3 IS COMING,
and Jap show and tell.
omg, i suck at jap.

might have to work on open house stuff too.
if i still am the ic that is.

okay,
i officially declare that i'm going insane.


UGH.


tell me tell me tell me whyyyyy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment