Thursday, April 30, 2009

SAs.
Two papers.
Two questions.
Two hours.


Generally okay I guess.
Much much thanks to Priscilla for lending me see the model essay.
It really helped tremendously yea.


I might be going mad soon.
I started laughing hysterically after some batchmates said some really cold jokes and random stuff.
And I don't even know why.
Then I laughed till I started crying.
I wonder if it was because I was laughing too hard, though I doubt...


I even thought of going down to the courts to play netball.
Isn't this insane?
Percs went down with Vivian and I.


Crap.
I'm so sorry Aliza.
For almost making you scrape your knee.


What's wrong with me?
Headaches.


I angered so many people today...
I'm so sorry ): SA, and the dear PrincessMoi. & my ever so respectful GZ. ):


I tried.
I really did.
It's so hard to tame my breathing and everything...
They refused to listen to my commands only seconds after we were setting down...
THIS IS RIDICULOUS >:(


This is too cruel.
Pressure?
Perhaps.
Inability to do it?
Possibly.
Too noob?
Definitely.


Could you please just focus?!
Stop the air from leaking out please, your mouth isn't supposed to have holes in it.


I'm sure I'm like this because of all these emo people around me.
Why?
Why then?
Why me?
Why do I suck so much?
Why must you depress me?!
Why do I frown so much?
Why must you influence me to be so serious?


I couldn't enjoy the piece at all.
I was too caught up in trying to play properly.


How do you manage to smile so much?
I think you're really so optimistic.
Your smiles never fail to cheer me up.


Please postpone it.


What's with broken promises?
Life is cruel.
I have four freaking SAs/exams on Monday.
You think I can survive?
If you see me in school, that means yes.


I hate orals.
Really.
I feel so fake during orals.
My voice and tone.
So very artificial.


I still do cry into my pillow at night, you know?

You never did finish telling me what you wanted to say,
Dying to hear you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment