
Yay, EJiAh!
Phew.
I finally completed the process of changing the blogskin!
Argh.
Took 2-3 hours ):
This skin is totally different from my previous one.
This is so much darker.
Had to change alot of things.
Ugh, blogskins are irritating.
The darker side of life.
Anyway, yay!
My Physics PT is 80% completed.
Have to cut and paste and draw the graphs.
My Geog PT however, is sadly untouched.
Hmm, I shall do that tomorrow.
Shall finish all my other homework by today! (:
Nothing much to post about actually.
Oh, I think today is the OM comp at ACSI?
Yupp.
Hmm, I wish Caitlan all the best :D
(Oops, abit late, I know.)
Hope all the RGOM teams get in (:
There's band break for another week!
Sigh.
Like I told Joanne,
Life without band is extremely boring!
It's like, everyday after school,
"Oh yay, band."
But now it's like,
"Huh... I don't want to go home so early ><"
Sigh.
Omg.
My tone sucks.
AH.
Seriously ):
I need to dedicate a whole day to practising.
I really can't stand all the salivary sounds and my super out of tune notes!
Ohgosh.
Nothing to blog about at all.
There's ORA next Saturday.
Or should I say, Raffles Festival.
Sigh.
I'm not sure if I can attend it.
It's Eldria's birthday!
Have to go Uncle Eddie's house to celebrate.
I think it's her 1st/2nd birthday.
Oops, can't remember.
Babies are so cute :D (Random.)
Sigh, I didn't know Weilin thinks the same way I do!
Until recently.
It's the fifty-fifth day already.
Actually no, should re-count.
Since on her birthday she did do something about it.
Hahas. From Minyi's blog:
You'll have to highlight to see it.
That's something bad about this new blogskin.
Double Silver Lining. Wow. *glares at the shiny Raffles Bands*
Really hope RIMB will recover as fast as RGSSB. Yeah afterall we are one big family (:(:
Jiayou RJCSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Go Mr Oura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL COME BACK IN 2011 RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Raffles Bands! (:
oh yeah sportsmanship and passion for music is very important (: medals are just.....something to make you HAPPY only and not sad (:
hahas. aiya, tired of writing caps le. it's so not me.
double silver lining! so cool :D
after much thought, i don't think the award/"medal" actually matters anymore.
if we haven't gotten a silver, and got a GwH instead, would our band have bonded this much?
i don't think so.
the silver, made us realise the true purpose of band,
and that is, to entertain and touch people with our soulful music.
band isn't about competition,
it's about being able to express yourself as a team.
okay, bet everyone knows that.
sigh,
i think RGS girls are too competitive!
like their mindsets are all: "I MUST WIN! WIN! WIN!"
and "I WANT PERFECTION!"
"DON'T SNATCH THE TOP PLACE FROM ME!"
that kind of stuff.
what's the use of being the top if you don't deserve it?
what's the use of perfection?
nobody is perfect.
so why bother to strive fot perfection?
just strive to do your best.
(who freaking defines perfection anyway.)
aiya, i'm randomly jumping from one topic to another.
omg, my ORA donations are pathetic.
sigh.
i shall just donate myself lah.
><
man, i don't understand seniors at all.
a quiz from facebook:
decided to do it since my post is still very short.
50 questions
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Er, don't think so. If yes, it'll be Celine Dion.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Tuesday. GATTACA. YAY! Man, I hate you Jerome Morrow! Why you kill yourself?! AHHHH.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Hahahaha. Unfortunately, no.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL?
Er? No particular favorite.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Erm... Isn't that obvious?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
DUH. I'M SO NICE :D hahas... (who am I kidding o_o)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Hmm, sometimes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Er, no?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Depends. First, I have to try rock climbing without freaking out. If I can do that, I'll bungee jump.
10. WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOURSELF ALL THE TIME?
Handphone. Okay, oops, it's not with me now.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
No particular favorite...?
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Haha. No :X
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies and Cream! Yay. If I'm not sick now, I would have went to buy it already ):
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Let me think... their facial expression? Idk ><
15. RED OR PINK..
Erm, neither! >< okay lah, pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Er. Idk. Maybe the fact that I always leap before I look, speak before I think.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Idk o_o do I miss anyone? maybe...
not relevant.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy blue shorts. Er. Barefooted.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Falling.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
BLUE. BLUE. BLUEEEEEEE. I WANNA BE A BLUE CRAYON. o_o
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Idk ><
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Er.... Shit, can't remember >< I think Wanyi? Maybe not.
not relevant!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Badminton! Maybe swimming? No, volleyball! I think volleyball's cool :D You'll usually hit until your arms are red and swollen. Tried that once before. Damn cool. Omg, like sadist like that ><
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black.
28. EYE COLOR?
Black?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I did, for ... one month. Then gave up. I take super long to wear them >< I want to wear!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
No particular favorite lah, seriously ><
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I'd rather die than watch scary movies ):
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
GATTACA GATTACA! Omg I love Gattaca :D


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Er, no particular book.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad :D
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)
Hmm. OMG, the tuba's cute bouncy sound when chongrong plays a short note. Ah, damn cute.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Eh, Idk.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Hong Kong.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Sadly, no.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Singapore :D
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Er?
49. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
BAND.
50. WHAT LITTLE THINGS MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Smiles, hugs, LETTERS!, band. Hahahas, and smses.
o_o i went back to writing with Caps.
Wth.
hahas, to make my blog open to the public again,
i had to delete 2 posts.
hmm ><
okay lah, long enough post.
shall stop already.
and go do my homework.
i wish you knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment