I'm going to ignore my homework and revision for now.
Have not switched on my com for almost a week and I realised I've missed quite a few important emails. ):
Things are always forgotten when it stays stagnant for too long a time.
Like, CmPS, ACP and gosh, Games Comm matters.
CmPS!
Reflections just take 15 minutes for god's sake! ><
Ah.
And I won't blame anyone cause it's SA period, but -
Okay, at least we're starting to do something.
It's always easier said than done, so I shouldn't complain so much when I myself didn't do that much.
I realised I've been quite task-orientated recently.
But my mind would blank out just minutes after completing the task. ):
For the first half of the day today, I couldn't focus at all.
I felt like I had forgotten to do something, yet, I can't think of anything I could have possibly not done yet.
My brain's just so screwed. ):
ACP!
Caitlan has yet to research on the songs for the musicals.
But that's okay.
She has enough things to think and worry about.
Maybe I should take over the job of researching...?
Nevermind, I'll screw the whole ACP if I did that.
I shall just concentrate on organising stuff.
Games Comm matters!
I should be looking through the games now, dammit.
I've been so ... unproductive.
Open House.
Crap lah.
What has treasurers got to do with lunch?!
...
And NO.
DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO STAY BACK CAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO.
Oh right.
I have to send Ani something.
Ah crap.
I so so so screwed up oral.
And NAPFA.
):
I should have went back to retake!
I missed D by 1 cm.
Ah.
My muscles are aching like...
Yay,
Thanks Heddie, Ani, Wanyi, Cait, Mira etc. etc. for helping me stretch.
Ah.
My mind have gone blank again.
So annoying ):
History Physics and Lit.
Omg, Physics...
What if I fail ):
I think I'm going to fail oral.
Wow, great.
First time I'll fail something and it's 2 things in a row too.
Yea, how wonderful.
Can't seem to stay awake. Sigh.
I need a good slap on my face.
A hard smack on my back would do too.
Okay, just use a vase to smash my head please.
WAKE UP!
STOP DOING STUPID STUFF DAMMIT ):
No comments:
Post a Comment