Thursday, May 14, 2009

Something that really brightened up my day.
And sort of enlightened me, in a way.

It happened on the MRT on my way home.
Hahas.
Three guys who look super alike sat in the row of seats opposite of me.
At Lakeside or something, the woman beside me suddenly asked me,
"Don't you think they look very alike? I was so surprised when I noticed it!"
(Okay... The conversation was in Chinese and I don't know how to translate everything properly, so... Hahas. Can you believe I actually managed to answer perfectly in Mandarin!)
Because it was quite awkward (for me only maybe), so, I just smiled and nodded politely.

I thought she would just end the convo there, but she didn't.
"Which school are you from?"
"RGS. (Lai Fo Shi Nv Zhong. Hahahahahas. With all the 'sh' and 'zh' pronounced properly.)"
(Ah, the moment she asked that and I replied, I immediately checked my sitting posture etc.)

"Oh, what level are you in?" (I'm not sure if I translated it correctly, she said, "Ni du ji nian ji?" I was going to say 2. Then I thought if I said that it'll sound like primary two..)
"Secondary two."

She went on to ask if it was very stressful and if I were able to cope and stuff.
And I said no... Then yes.
(I have no idea why I replied what I replied. Cause I totally do not agree with my answer.)

(Notice how I only replied with mostly one word answers. I fail at conversations man.)

"How old are you?"
"Fourteen."
"Oh, my daughter's in Sec two too, but she's sixteen this year."
I just er, nodded and :O. Didn't know what to say x_x
><

"I feel that when you study, you should study happily. Even though my daughter's not very smart, the fact that she's enjoying the learning experience is very heartening. Du shu, yao du de kai xin."
I nodded again, and smiled, AGAIN.

Then I said zai jian (and sayoonara) to her as I got off the MRT.

I think I was looking super depressed and stressed.
If not why did she say all that to me.
:O

oops.
shall be optimistic.

idk why i felt so depressed o_o
maybe i was just trying to blend into the emo atmosphere.
o_o

okay.. but WHY AM I SO CARELESS?!
6 marks flew away. ARGH.

if you can do something well, DO IT WELL.
don't make careless mistakes.
ah.

anyways,
to the emo people out there:
there'll always be a rainbow after a storm :D
(or, yu guo tian qing.)
just work better next time, okay?
(i should say this to myself. o_o)


i need to start enjoying the process of studying!
and playing my instru.

i seriously need to stop being so paranoid and start finding out wth is the problem.
ah.
i need to exercise more.
i need more air.
hahas, vivian. no air.

headaches!
i want to prac.
i want to prac.
i want to prac.
i want to prac.
i need to prac.
i need to prac.
i need to prac.
i need to prac.
i have to prac.
i have to prac.
i have to prac.

i will prac.
i must prac.

i have to be more serious.

sigh, i keep forgetting what i was thinking about when it was just moments ago. ):

Meow Tammychem, MEOW.

2.4 tmr!
probably a good time to de-stress.
what am i stressed about anyways ):
14 minutes. GO!

smile smile smile smile. argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment