YAY.
Finally.
I'm so so so so very tired.
I shouldn't have stayed up at all last night!
They still didn't return the surveys!
):
I don't ever want to be in charge of surveys again.
I felt so angry and pissed and disappointed with those classes that I was burning up, literally.
Argh.
Things to look forward to:
CLASS BBQ @ MRS L's HOUSE
and
BAND CAMP!
:D
Ah, it's the last day of school and the start of holidays but I feel so tired.
Holidays.
Are they even holidays?!
Band prac, CmPS, ICT, SIP, ACP, Chinese PT ...
THREE MATH ASSIGNMENTS.
THREE.
THREE.
THREE.
I don't like this Math topic ):
I'm just going to focus on my tone and tuning for now.
Can't wait for band break.
Then I can indiv for 5 hours straight or sth without anyone telling me to go set down.
Ah.
I know I'm very soft la, grr.
I'm going to go jog more often.
Ah.
It's so weird.
I feel like I know you but yet I don't.
It's just so hard to please you! ><
Ah.
Tmr is a hectic day.
Games comm "meeting" and then class BBQ.
I have to fly from Boon Lay to Serangoon to Eunos.
Great.
I hate living so far ):
I want to cut my hair.
It's getting too long.
It's so irritating x_x
I'm being so very random.
Ah.
I don't know what else to write.
For the first time in many weeks,
I feel quite hmm, happy this week.
Hahahas.
Probably cause I actually found out the way I could improve on my playing?
Okay, not really.
But just that I realised I can play better -_-
(I'm just not trying hard enough.)
Can't wait to read books. Hahas.
Am getting too random.
So I shall stop.
Life is so ... great.
Can't find a better word.
tired. tired. tired. tired. BAND CAMP BAND CAMP BAND CAMP BAND CAMP, YAY.
[edit]
hahahahahahahas, seniors have their young, childish and cute side too.
No comments:
Post a Comment