Woah.
This is so emo.
It was a while back,
when i was much younger,
that i knew you from another.
You were a friend,
that evolved into something more.
Days became a dread,
when you weren't there.
You were my first,
back then when i was still innocent.
It went on.
Days, weeks, months.
Then i got bored,
and my heart became out of place.
You were like a wall;
boring and plain.
Then, in perfect timing,
you wanted to end everything.
We went back to the beginning,
when we were just friends.
I started forgetting those memories,
it was easier than it seems.
Hot and cold; near then far.
Our friendship was always changing.
Of course,
you had a zillion commitments.
To add on,
the books and grades increased.
Then, other people came along.
Rumours spread on,
things changed.
But through it all,
you were always there.
Through all the chaos,
you were by my side.
People criticized, I wept.
You were the shoulder.
For all those things,
you did for me.
Thank you.
Gradually, things got better.
I learnt valuable life lessons.
But just as i thought my life was becoming happier,
when the grass was becoming greener,
things started change,
yet again.
Me and you were becoming closer,
the bond between us getting stronger.
And i knew very well,
that falling for people easily was my Achilles' heel.
And before I knew it,
the predictable happened.
I started to panic,
I didn't want to end it.
To end our friendship because of my fickle-mindedness.
As if on cue,
she came along.
She wasn't new,
she was someone you knew.
I didn't wait any longer,
so i started patching you two up.
It was easier than it seemed,
as you knew her already.
I started talking less to you,
but it was killing me inside.
Saying 'oh, i'm busy',
or not even replying.
I thought by doing all these,
it'll help me.
It'll help me forget you.
Hoping that the feelings would go away.
Yet how come,
I remember all those memories even more vividly?
Every memory;
a stab at my heart.
Every word unspoken;
a cut at my heart.
It's killing me.
But you don't know,
and i don't want you to know.
You were becoming closer to her;
the plan was at work.
Every night i pray,
that soon your face would fade away.
Every memory i think of,
would soon be blown away.
But as I inch my way to forget those feelings,
please don't think i'm hating you.
For i will never hate you,
even if you hate me.
Oh yay. I finished my homework. Finally.
Going to go mug hard now.
You took the
knife and stab
me in the
heart where it
hurts the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment