having too much time to think about stuff
isn't very good.
I miss my past.
Somewhat.
But I can't say I hate my present or don't look forward to the future.
Sigh.
Yesterday was very ... hm, eventful?
Games Comm meeting.
Oops, feel really bad for not staying back to finish everything.
And not thanking Delia's mother properly.
><
It was generally quite slack at first,
then we started being hardworking,
then after lunch,
it was back to slacking.
Maybe that's why we didn't finish everything by 4.
Hahas.
It's gonna be fun.
Yay :D
Class BBQ!
Went to Mrs Leslie's house with Mira.
Met Mira at AMK Hub,
after I sat the bus from Delia's house to bus interchange,
ran from bus interchange to MRT station,
ran from top floor to last floor, (THE CIRCLE LINE STATION IS SO FREAKING HUGE.)
ran down the escalators and boarded the train to Bishan just in time,
ran from circle line @ bishan to north-east line (not as near as you think),
waited for the train for 4 minutes and were sweating like hell,
reached AMK, had to wait for traffic light and finally reached AMK Hub.
Phew.
Then after I bought whatever I were supposed to buy,
we went to take 135.
We were so worried that we would get lost that for the last 10 stops before we reached,
we were already clutching our bags, ready to get down.
-_-
We missed the actual stop and alighted in front of St. Pat's Sch.
AMIRAH
made us walked the wrong direction.
-_-
If we had just walked towards the bus stop we missed,
we would have reached in 5 minutes.
Guess what?
We walked the opposite way and ended up walking one big round around St. Patrick School, Gardens and Residences.
We took 20 minutes.
...
-_-
Nothing much to talk about the BBQ.
Except the fact that almost everyone wore swimsuits?
Hahas.
Oh.
I fell into the pool.
The baby pool.
x_x
Ah, don't talk about it ><
Band camp is in 2 days! :D
*cheer*
Have been pondering about this since yesterday night.
Couldn't sleep.
Should I cut my hair or not?!
Paranoid.

(i'm sure mira will say: yi jung is so much better!)
Mira, Yi Jung doesn't exist in this world, but Kim Bum does -_-
Hahas. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment