Saturday, October 22, 2011

#10 - Uncertainty

Quick post, didn't want to post this on Twitter or Tumblr where everyone is...



I wonder if I'm really fit/suitable for the role of someone that can understand others. It feels like everything has been falling apart recently, and I don't understand many things and many people anymore.

Do I and can I truly understand people?



I feel shitty.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Celine! (:

    Just wanna say that I think you are a really wonderful friend and person and you have really made a difference to my life! :) I'll always remember the sweet things you did for the class and me, and I really hope you will continue to have faith in yourself no matter what you undertake in future, and continue to touch the lives of others! :) Don't worry too much and sit back and relax at times though yea! Can always look for me if you need help or anything (:

    <3,
    Kar Mun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I posted some girly, dreamy, fantasy, pink stuff on my tumblr just for you XD

    Haha, thank you so much :) you stay strong too <3 'cos you'll do great things in life :)

    Is that supposed to be a farewell note thingy! Nooo, you must give me a proper hardcopy paper letter (if you can) okay!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete